Environmental Policy Statement
It is the policy of Weld-A-Rail Limited to manage all of its activities so as to give benefit to society, ensuring that they meet relevant laws and regulations, are acceptable to our customers and the community at large and that their environmental impact is reduced to a practicable minimum. In doing so, Weld-A-Rail Limited will ensure compliance with its responsibilities under UK environmental legislation.
There are two areas in which we will positively influence environmental awareness and compliance:
We will also ensure that our procedures for disposing of all waste materials allow compliance with applicable legislation and duty of care obligations.
Weld-A-Rail Limited will maximise the efficiency of its use of consumed energy through the adoption of an efficient transport policy for its personnel and the control of the use of its electrical supplies at its premises.
Weld-A-Rail Limited shall:
- Encourage and promote best practice and continuous improvement in environmental performance
- Commit to the prevention of environmental pollution in relation to Weld-A-Rail Limited activities
- Provide information and assistance to ensure that materials are used, stored and disposed of in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
- Promote the open exchange of environmental information with customers and suppliers and provide appropriate environmental training
- Comply with the requirements of its customer’s environmental policies
- This policy Statement will be formally reviewed on an annual basis
Position: Managing Director